1958: In the beginning with help from well known log builder Lee Cole, Peanut Farm was started by hand using a log scribe Scandinavian method for the building and the Campbell Creek bridge.
1962: Opening of the original 2,000 sq. ft.log building with bar and entertainment (empty peanut shells were part of the flooring!)
1986-1988: Remodel of the original log cabin with restrooms and a new 500 sq. ft. kitchen. Peanut Farm offered a full menu with our famous Burger & Brew!
1995-1997: A new 800 sq. ft. log (non-smoking) addition was completed for extra dining and expanded sports viewing.
1999: A 700 sq. ft. north addition was added which expanded the kitchen and included much needed storage, cooler & loading dock.
2002: Rebuild and rejuvenated the original 60 foot bridge across Campbell Creek
2005: Completion of the new Peanut Farm expansion which includes a deluxe 2-story sports bar & grill with 24 foot ceilings, an elaborate 80 foot bar and pizza kitchen, numerous large projection and flat screens, a sunny, heated deck and attached walkway. There's also a new (east) parking lot with loads of parking (120 spaces!)
Grand total of 20,000 feet of FUN!